Fancy a healthy, tasty and easy to go snack? Then energy balls are made for you!
Before or after sport, as a snack, as a snack, energy balls are the perfect energy bombs to boost you!
Serving Size: 12 scoops
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: none
1. Mix the oilseeds in a food processor.
2. Finely chop the dried fruit - in a food processor this is obviously easier, otherwise just use a board and a knife.
3. Mix everything, adding a little honey if the preparation is not sticky enough.
4. Form balls by hand.
5. Roll your energy balls in cocoa powder or sesame seeds or matcha tea. It is also possible to roll them in grated coconut.
6. Put in the refrigerator for at least 1 to 2 hours.