The snack is simple and ready in 5 minutes!
Number of people: 1
Total time: 6 min
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 1 min
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of chocolate
1. Melt the butter directly in the mug.
2. Add the sugar and mix.
3. Separate the white from the egg yolk and add the yolk to the mixture.
4. Add the baking powder and the flour and mix vigorously to avoid lumps. You can add a little milk if the preparation is too solid.
5. Add the chocolate chips.
6. Finally, cook in the microwave at medium power for 1 min.
7. Your mugcake is ready to eat!