What could be better than an easy do-it-yourself to make your own personalised crown of kings? This manual activity will be ideal to share a moment with the children and develop their creativity. You will be able to decorate your cakes in January with your creations.
- 10 sheets of felt 20 X 30 cm - Earth colors
- 60 bright multicolored pompoms
- Do it yourself set multicolore
- Mini glue gun
- 12 refills for glue gun - 7 x 100 mm
Other material :
- A pair of scissors
Manufacturing steps :
1. Using your scissors, cut a flat crown out of the felt of your choice.
2. Decorate your crowns with whatever you like!
If you want to make the same crown as us, use the glue gun to glue your honeycomb foil and then your pompoms and feathers.
Be careful, the glue gun must remain in the hands of an adult.
3. Adjust the size of the crown according to the head of the future king or queen.
Your crown of kings in DIY is ready! You will be able to use it when you shoot the Kings at Epiphany.