Do you want to be prepared for summer and customize your own paper fan in Japanese style? If your answer is yes, then this tutorial is perfect for you.
- Paper fan to customize 21 cm
- Stencil – flowers
- Wooden silhouette MDF 25 cm – flying crane
- Japanese cherry branch 19 cm
- Frosty winter leaves branch 17 cm
- Pink paint chalk – Chalky Finish
- Kit 5 universal brushes
- Set 12 acrylic paints – 100 ml
- Acrylic metal paint 59 ml– gold
1. Start off with painting the crane with the pink paint.
2. Then on the paper fan, use the stencil to paint the outline of the flowers.
3. Afterwards paint the rest of the flowers as you wish. You can also color the background of the fan.
And just like that you have a beautiful decoration in Japanese style.