1- Purpose of the site:
This website is an e-commerce site accessible through the Internet. It allows to offer for sale various products of DIY, gastronomy, creative cuisine and creative hobbies to Internet users browsing the site.
2- Condition of use:
Publisher: The site is produced by BIO DUO SAS, French Company with a capital of 3,000 euros, registered at Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register (SIRET 532 644 887 000 20) under the presidency of Mrs. Billier Marion whose office is located at 102 bis cours du Médoc - 33300 BORDEAUX FRANCE - Phone +33 (0)9 70 95 32 86.
As a result, the site declines all responsibility :
- for any interruption of the site,
- for any occurrence of bugs,
- for any inaccuracy or omission concerning information available on this site,
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party resulting in a modification of the information made available on the site,
- for any photo or product that does not conform to reality, each manufacturer being able to modify them,
- and more generally any direct or indirect damage, whatever the causes, origins, natures or consequences including in particular the costs that may arise from the acquisition of goods offered on the site, loss of profits, or any other loss of intangible property that may occur due to the access of anyone to the site or the impossibility to access or credit granted to any information directly or indirectly from the latter.
3 - Protection of personal data:
The site undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of any information provided online by the user, which he or she will be required to transmit to the site for the use of certain services. All information concerning him is subject to the provisions of French Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978. As such, the user has a right to access, modify, rectify and delete information about him, that he may exercise or obtain information about him by contacting:
BIO DUO SAS
102 bis cours du Médoc
or to: contact[a]youdoit.fr
4 - Ownership of the site:
The site as well as any software used in connection with it may contain confidential information protected by the law of intellectual property in force or any other law.
Thus, unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights in the documents contained in the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of the site, which does not grant any license or any right other than that of consulting the site. site.
The reproduction of any documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly forbidden.
It is also forbidden to copy, modify, create a derivative work, invert the design or assembly or in any other way attempt to find the source code (except in cases provided for by law), sell, assign, under - license or transfer in any way any right relating to software.
Similarly, it is also forbidden to modify the software or to use modified versions of the software and in particular (without this enumeration being restrictive) to obtain unauthorized access to the service and to access the site by another means. means that the interface that is provided to you by the site for this purpose.
It is recalled that BIO DUO SAS owns the brand, which is regularly registered with the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI).
The user acknowledges the exclusive rights of the latter on its brand and is prohibited from making any use whatsoever and more generally to infringe the intellectual property rights of the site.
The company reserves the right to claim damages in case of infringement and more generally infringement of its intellectual property rights.
This site is published by BIO DUO SAS, with a capital of 3000 euros, registered in Bordeaux under the number 532 644 887 in the commercial register of Bordeaux.
Email address: contact [a] youdoit.fr
VAT number: FR32532644887.