You have not found the perfect gift for Father's Day yet? Here is a soap that will please all dads! Follow our tutorial to learn how to make soaps.
- 1 opaque soap block by Graine Créative
- 1 scented oil for soap by Rico Design (we chose the coconut scent!)
- 1 royal blue soap dye by Rico Design
- 1 packet of cornflower flowers by Aromandise
- 1 puzzle soap mold by Graine Créative
1. Take the soap block out of the package. Cut into thin slices in a microwave-safe container.
2. Melt for about 15 - 20 seconds. Mix the melted soap and repeat the operation until the soap is completely melted.
3. Add the scented soap oil (count 3 to 5 drops per 100g of soap).
4. Start with the flowery soap: Pour ¼ of your preparation into a bowl and add a small handful of cornflowers. Pour into a mold.
5. Reserve some white soap in a bowl to make the marbled soap.
6. Add to the rest of the preparation 3 drops of dye to obtain a pale blue color. Fill a mold with.
7. Then add 4 more drops of dye to get the dark blue soap. Pour into the mold.
8. Finally, to obtain a marbled soap, fill the remaining mold with the white preparation you have set aside. Finishfilling the mold with the dark blue preparation.
Tip: Do not hesitate to put your preparation in the microwave again if it hardens too quickly!