This is the must of birthday snacks and they will delight young and old! These sweets are simple and fun to do with children. Follow the guide!
Ingredients (for 16 strawberry candies):
- 8 tbsp. of water
- 6 tbsp. of sugar
- Strawberry ScrapCooking® Food Flavor
- 4g of ScrapCooking® gelatin powder diluted in 24g of water
- Food coloring gels SrapCooking
1. In a bowl, mix the 4g of gelatine and the 24g of water and let stand.
2. In a saucepan, mix the water and sugar. Heat to a boil.
3. Add to the water and sugar mixture, flavor and color. To finish add the water - gelatin mixture and mix.
4. Grease the mold and pour in the mixture. Tap the mold slightly, to chase the air bubbles and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
5. Unwind gently.
You can decline these sweets with all the aromas and colors you want!