Wood powder sticks from Ecuador - Palo Santo
Wood from Palo Santo Ecuador
Secure payment (encrypted data)
Free delivery from 60€
Satisfied or refunded (within 30 days)
Ecuadorian wood to burn
Palo Santo wood from Ecuador is known for its purifying and relaxing properties.
In the Native American tradition, healers use Palo Santo in fumigation rituals.
Its woody and balsamic aromas are reputed to purify the atmosphere and bring peace and harmony.
It promotes concentration and meditation.
Directions for use :
- Grasp the end of a Palo Santo stick with one hand, tilting it downwards at 45°.
- In this way, it will light up more easily without burning your fingers.
- Then light the other end.
- Let the flame blossom for 30 seconds to a minute, then shake the stick to extinguish the flame and activate the embers.
- Prick the Palo Santo stick into an incense holder with sand.
Palo Santo does not burn out in one go, it must be relit 1 to 2 times, i.e.
3 to 6 minutes of combustion, to obtain a sufficiently powerful and long-lasting fragrance in your room.
A stick can therefore be used about 30 times.
Bag of 25 grams.
- Material :
- Type :
- Incense resin
- Brand :
- Les Encens du Monde
- Preference :
- Cruelty Free
(offered from 60€ of purchases)