Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes or without
Weight of 1 bar: about 59 grams
||Per serving (in grams)
|Calories (in kcal)
|Of which saturated
|Of which sugars
Ingredients for 4 bars :
- Rich in fiber
- Source of good lipids
- Reduces cholesterol
- Improves digestion
- Provides fast satiety
NOTE: These bars can be eaten without cooking!
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put the oats, compote, sesame seeds, psyllium and spice flowers in a bowl and mix well with your hands.
3. Mix the almonds in pieces and incorporate them into the preparation.
4. Break the chocolate into small pieces, add them and mix again.
5. Pour the preparation evenly into 4 molds then place them in the oven for 15 minutes to obtain crisp bars OR place them for at least an hour in the fridge to obtain soft bars.
6. Wait until the bars have cooled and then unmold !
Now you have delicious healthy snacks to eat at any bite !
These bars can be kept for a week in the refrigerator, wrapped in reusable and ecological Busy Bee packaging !